Throwback spot takes dinner and a show to another level
1) The house band is Grammy award-winning ensemble — The 11-piece big Latin house band, who preform roughly 45-minute long shows each night, is led by Grammy award-winning composer and producer Marlow Rosado.
2) But the band isn’t the only one with some talent — Even the waiters had to “audition” for the part and have talents that range in everything from singing to dancing.
3) The details are taken seriously — Staying true to the 1940s feel the space features walls have handpainted art work, imported Murano glass chandeliers, crushed velvet accents and tropical foliage throughout.
4) You better dress sharp — No flip flops and cutoffs at this bar. Dress to impress, or they will turn you down at the door.
5) A table isn’t needed to have a good time — If you want to do the dinner and dancing bit, it’s advised to make a reservation. Otherwise, you can still have a drink at the bar and still take in the show.