Marlow Rosado is a formidable force in the salsa and Latin music industry: he won the 2012 Grammy Award for Best Tropical Album against music giant Romeo Santos. In the past, he has worked with artists like Selena, Marc Anthony, Olga Tañón, and Desmond Child. Having worked together in the past, he and Larry Harlow, of Fania All-Stars fame, finally sat down to create an album together, one that fuses both their styles. The songs were written entirely by Rosado, whose lyrics are fresh yet retain a deep connection to Latin culture. I had the opportunity to interview both Rosado and Harlow in New York before their performance at Sr. Frog’s in Times Square on Thursday.
- Why You Can’t Miss Miami’s El Tucán’s Cabaret Show
- Jessica Medina nos trae tremenda exclusiva con Larry Harlow y Marlow – YouTube
- Grammy Winners Marlow Rosado, Larry Harlow Talk New Album
- Larry Harlow y Marlow Rosado presentan nuevo material musical | PeopleenEspanol.com
- Larry Harlow: Una maravillosa leyenda de la salsa | Sabrosita 590AM